Exodus 9:16 NIV
But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you My power and that My name might be proclaimed in all the earth.
Exodus 14:14 NIV
The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.
Matthew 10:27 NIV
What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.
Before You Decorate for Fall
12 hours ago
So did you read the blog about the celebration at Beth Moore's church next January? I think that would be fun! Do you think you'll be able to go? We could go together! :) We'll just have to find a place to stay... Are you well yet? You need to get well so you can go play with Evan & Ethan.
ReplyDeleteHey...I wondered how long it would take you to catch up on our lives...not long huh? Isn't it neat how Caleb was inducted into NJHS? I love his smiles all the way through. He had a great time and will even tell you it was okay...That's a God thing.
ReplyDeleteI was so glad to hear about the January event. I want to go. How far are you from Houston? I guess I'd just go to your house and we could continue on from there. I'd love to go. God willing!
No fever for 8 or so hours :)...just to snotty now. I want to see my boys.
shellye