Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009














The Sparks' Family - happily smiling together ... so much better than years past when poor Caleb was oh...let's say from birth 'til 7 years...Caleb would scream his head off for any picture just as my nephew, Ethan, below who is 31 months decided to do for the first time ever.














The entire McCarty clan...Grammy - my mom, Pawpaw - my dad, my sister's family...Kimmy, Eric, Even, Ethan, my brother, Kevin with his good friend, Duke --- the only one missing is my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law who weren't able to go out of town for Easter this year.









My sister's family: husband, Eric, 10 year old son, Even, and Ethan, 31 months.




all of the SPARKS for Easter

1 comment:

  1. OK, young lady, you have to learn how to spell EvAn's name! He can't stand it when someone spells it as EvEn...Aunt Shellye! :)

    ReplyDelete