Friday, January 22, 2010

Today is FINALLY Here -- Houston Here I Come!

Today is the day I've been waiting for since last March when Siesta Momma informed us of the Scripture Memory Seista Extravaganza!  I'm so excited.  A little anxious due to the 24 Scripture I want to quote tonight from memory.  This will be all the Scripture I memorized for last year along with a 1500+ Seistas. 

I'm going with Paula and Kristie.  I will have so much fun.  We're meeting up with my sister's family at the hotel so we can celebrate the weekend with Kimmy too.

I am looking forward to what God has in store for me tonight.  Bring it on God!  I'm ready to grow with YOU!

Shellye

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you were today! So glad you are having a fun filled weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete