Thursday, March 26, 2009

Caleb

We received wonderful news about Caleb this week. He not only passed the TAKS reading test, but he was commended. He only missed two questions on the entire test. I am so proud of him.

I spoke to his reading teacher via e-mail and she said the following about Caleb: "He did an awesome job. He only missed two questions. I am very proud of him,too! He does not allow his dyslexia to stand in the way of what he can do. Wished I had more like Caleb."

Isn't that awesome! Caleb has come through so much in his lifetime. He truly has overcome his dyslexia just as I did. However, he got to do it while going through school and a good 10 years earlier than I did in my life. I can't wait to see what God has in store for Caleb throughout his lifetime. I know there are reasons Caleb went through so many storms in his life as well as struggled with dyslexia. I wished he didn't have to go through these times, but I know I serve an awesome KING who knows the reasons why. I'll get to find out one day - more than likely not during my lifetime but in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment