Thursday, March 26, 2009

my spring break - DO OVER

Well today is what I'm calling my official spring break -- due to being ill all of my spring break from the first afternoon we let out of school until the 2nd day back after spring break. I declare the next four days my wonderful spring break.

Thursday - clean the entire house and get all the laundry caught up

Friday and Saturday - Women of Faith leaving at 8:15 AM F and returning at 3 PM S

Saturday - Mauri's prom

I am so excited for her. I hope she has a fantastic time. She is definitely excited about David and me being out of the picture from tomorrow until Saturday afternoon. She is so independent and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Mauri has a band concert in Princeton, Texas today near Dallas. She'll arrive back home around 7:00 PM. She'll quickly shower. Then, try on everything for the prom. I must know before I leave tomorrow she has everything she needs for Saturday. Tomorrow, she is out of school because she'll be in 4 writing events at UIL in Texarkana. Then, around 5 PM a teacher will pick up the juniors to arrive at MUMS to decorate for the prom. The junior class puts on the junior/senior prom. Who knows how late she’ll work, but I’m sure they won’t be leaving until it is complete.

Mauri’s Saturday schedule is as follows:
9:00 nails
11:00 shower
12:00 hair
2:00 make-up and get dressed
3:15 leave to pick up Jesse
4:15 pictures downtown Texarkana
5:30 dinner at Zipada’s
8:00 prom
Midnight home – Mauri wants to go to I-HOP but I just don’t feel good about all the kids going back to Texarkana.

Sunday worship my Heavenly Father

I think this is going to be the best spring break ever because I get to be in the WORD for three entire days being immersed in God's glory and basking in His peace. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment