Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm home again

Well, I guess I'm resting until Monday. I know I need it when I sleep an extra 10 hours in a day. Mauri is worse today. She seems to have added a cough and a lot of sinus mess. So we'll both being seeing a doctor today. I am so looking forward to being completely well. I think the best thing about being ill is it makes me appreciate being healthy.

Continue praying for baby Harper. She is getting so much better. :) Praise the Lord.

Yesterday David was blessed by watching his high schoolers hang posters at the school for Coach Warren. But the neatest part was during Activity Period when many students went outside to gather around the flag pole (similar to See You at the Pole) to pray for Coach Warren. Coach was there to witness all the prayers and well wishes from students. We are so blessed to live in Queen City where many believe in Christ and the power of prayer. Where else in the world could you see a 100 students (16-18 year olds) gather around praying in front of their peers begging God to heal their coach. I am in awe of our students. David said most were the athletes praying for him. I am grateful God led us to QC for our family to serve and live here.

Shellye

No comments:

Post a Comment